Find out what is allowed and not allowed inside the doors
Boca Raton, FL – SunFest 2022 is just days away and fans are packing their bags! There are a few items that are allowed inside the doors and items that SunFest workers suggest fans leave at home.
“We are delighted to welcome fans to the waterfront again from April 28,” said Paul Jamieson, Executive Director of SunFest. “Whether you plan to join us at the festival for one day or all four, we recommend that fans pack lights, bring sunscreen, and drink plenty of water while they enjoy SunFest. .”
Items allowed inside the doors:
- Small bags/backpacks no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- Bottles, cups or water containers other than glass, empty and reusable
- Food for infants or people with medical conditions in non-glass containers
- Service Animals for Guests with Disabilities
- Simple Folding Garden Chairs
- Umbrellas may be brought, but fans may be asked to place them in concert areas to allow guests access to the stage
- Non-professional cameras – no removable lens
- Medical wheelchairs/scooters
Items to leave at home:
- Coolers, food or drink outside, including water, glass bottles or glass containers
- Frisbees, scooters, skateboards, bicycles or skates
- Professional fixed or video cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Luminescent and laser products
- Sports balls and water guns
- Weapons, knives, firearms or explosives are not permitted
SunFest is a forced drone-free event. All bags and items are subject to inspection. SunFest reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the festival anyone who violates these policies. Fans are also urged to be vigilant and careful in handling their cell phones. SunFest has a lost and found where fans can file a claim and browse lost items.
SunFest is a rain or shine event. No refunds are granted due to inclement weather. More information about the ticket policy can be found on the SunFest website. Buyer beware. Fans are urged to purchase tickets from a reputable source, such as online at www.sunfest.com or at the gates of SunFest during event hours, listed below.
- Thursday April 28: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday April 29: 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday April 30: 12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 1: 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
SunFest®, Florida’s largest waterfront music and arts festival, is held annually in downtown West Palm Beach along the scenic Intracoastal Waterway. Four days, three music stages and dozens of national and local artists help create a multicultural, multigenerational and multifaceted experience. SunFest of Palm Beach County, Inc., a non-profit organization based in West Palm Beach, is a project funded by the Palm Beach County Tourism Development Board and is sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Arts and Culture, and the Florida Council of Arts and Culture.
Fans are encouraged to download the app to stay up to date on everything happening at SunFest. Tickets are still available for SunFest 2022! To purchase tickets for this year’s Waterfront Music Festival, go to www.sunfest.com/tickets. For more information about SunFest, please visit www.sunfest.com or call 1-800-SUNFEST.