Summary The global skin care business was valued at $136. 9 billion in 2021 and is expected to generate a CAGR of 4.6% over the period 2021-2026, to reach $171. 6 billion by 2026. In terms of volume, the sector is expected to grow from 17.
New York, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Skincare Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Regional Analysis, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats and Forecast, 2016-2026″ – https://www. reportlinker.com/p06312889/?utm_source=GNW
9 billion units in 2021 to 19.9 billion units in 2026, at a CAGR of 2.2%. Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global skincare industry in 2021, with a value share of 56.1%, followed by the Americas and Western Europe, which accounted for 19.3% and 18% of the shares. Among all regions, Eastern Europe is expected to register the highest growth rates at 6.6%, during the period 2021-2026. In 2021, the facial care category held the highest value and volume shares at 81.4% and 70.4%, respectively. The facial care category is also expected to be the fastest growing category, with an expected value CAGR of 5.2%, over the period 2021-2026. In the global skincare market, the top five companies accounted for a combined value share of 29.4% in 2021. L’Oréal SA was the top company with a value share of 10.6%, followed by Beiersdorf Ag (5.1%), Unilever (5%), Procter & Gamble (4.4%) and The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (4.3%). In 2021, L’Oréal SA topped the list of companies in all regions except the Middle East and Africa where Beiersdorf Ag had the largest market share.
Consumers today have become very selective when buying skin care products, due to health and environmental considerations.
Encouraged by this, manufacturers are launching products with natural/organic claims that are sustainable and free of artificial preservatives. With the growing awareness of the harmful effects of chemical ingredients, consumers are becoming very cautious and paying more attention to ingredients used in skincare. some products.
They are constantly looking for products that contain natural, organic and chemical-free ingredients. As a result, manufacturers are increasingly omitting synthetic ingredients from their formulations in order to increase the natural appeal of their products.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global skin care industry.
It includes analysis on the following –
– Industry Overview: Provides an overview of the current industry scenario and future prospects in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling and packaging. The analysis also covers overviews across five regions – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe and Eastern Europe – highlighting industry sizes, growth factors, latest developments and future inhibitors.
– Consumption change: provides a summary of any change in skincare consumption compared to other major food sectors such as bakery and cereals, meat, dairy and soy foods at 2016-2026 at global and regional levels.
– High Potential Countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of the top 10 high potential countries globally based on market valuation, economic development, governance indicators,
socio-demographic trends and technological infrastructure.
– Country and Regional Analysis: Provides in-depth analysis of 10 high-potential countries covering value growth over the period 2021-2026, key challenges, consumer demographics and key trends. It also includes a regional analysis covering the future outlook for the region.
– Competitive Landscape: Provides an overview of leading companies and brands globally and regionally, in addition to analyzing product profile, country-level presence, market share and private label growth in each region.
– Major Distribution Channels: Provides an analysis of the major distribution channels in the global skincare industry in 2021. It covers hypermarkets and supermarkets, convenience stores, online retailers, food and beverage specialists. beverages, “dollar stores”, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, cash & carry and warehouse clubs, department stores and others.
– Preferred packaging formats*: the report provides percentage share (in 2021) and growth analysis (over the period 2016-2026) for various packaging materials, types, closures and outer types based on sales volume (by packaging units) of skin care products.
– Provides an overview of the current industry scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling and packaging. The analysis also covers a regional overview across five regions – Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe and Eastern Europe – highlighting industry size, growth drivers , the latest developments and future inhibitors for the regions.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturers and retailers seek the latest information on market developments to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also a demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the industry in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis, which can help businesses better understand the nuances specific to each country
– Analysts also highlighted key trends driving consumer choice and future opportunities that can be explored in the region, which can help businesses increase revenue
– Gain competitive intelligence on industry leading brands in the region with insights into their market share and growth rate
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312889/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001