Summary The global meat sector was valued at $1,314. 2 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.6% over 2021-2026 to reach $1,649. 4 billion by 2026. Asia-Pacific was the largest region for the meat sector, with a value share of 44.
New York, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Meat Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Regional Analysis, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats and Forecast, 2016-2026″ – https:/ /www .reportlinker.com/p06319778/?utm_source=GNW
4% in 2021, followed by the Americas with a share of 24.7%. Although the Middle East and Africa holds the smallest share of value (4%), it is expected to register the fastest CAGR (5.6%) among all regions over the period 2021-2026, followed by the Americas (5.3%) and Eastern Europe (5.2%). Rising rate of global urbanization and improving supply chain infrastructure may be the factors that help boost the sector globally. In 2021, the “fresh meat – counter” category had the highest share in terms of value and volume with 49.2% and 61.5% respectively. Meanwhile, “frozen meat” is expected to be the fastest growing category, registering a CAGR value of 5.1% over 2021-2026.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global meat industry.
It includes analysis on the following –
– Industry Overview: Provides an overview of the current industry scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling and packaging. The analysis also covers a regional overview across five regions – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe and Eastern Europe – highlighting industry size, growth drivers, latest developments and future inhibitors for the region.
– Change in consumption: provides a change in meat consumption compared to other major sectors such as confectionery, ready meals, salty snacks and dairy and soy products over the period 2016-2026 at global and regional levels.
– High Potential Countries: Provides a risk-reward analysis of the top four high potential countries in each region based on market valuation, economic development,
socio-demographics, governance indicators and technological infrastructure.
– Country and Region Analysis: Provides in-depth analysis of 10 high-potential countries covering value growth over 2021-2026, key challenges, consumer demographics and key trends. It also includes a regional analysis covering the future outlook for the region.
– Health and Wellness Analysis*: Provides insights into health and wellness products in terms of value and percentage share across the entire meat industry globally and regionally during
2015-2025. The analysis includes key health and wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of meat products across five regions in 2020. It also covers the market share of key companies offering meat products meat-based with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Competitive Landscape: Provides an overview of leading brands globally and regionally, in addition to analyzing product profile, country-level presence, market share and private label growth in each region.
– Major Distribution Channels: Provides an analysis of the major distribution channels for the global meat industry in 2020. It covers hypermarkets and supermarkets, food and beverage specialists, convenience stores, online retailers, cash & carry and warehouse clubs, department stores, dollar stores, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, direct sellers and others.
– Preferred packaging formats*: the report provides percentage share (in 2021) and growth analysis (over the period 2016-2026) for various packaging materials, containers, closures and outer types based on sales volume (by packaging units) of meat products
– Provides an overview of the current industry scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling and packaging.
– The analysis also covers a regional overview across five regions – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe and Eastern Europe – highlighting industry size, growth drivers, latest developments and future inhibitors for the regions.
Reasons to buy
– Have in-depth factual analysis with insights into the global meat industry across all five regions in terms of value and the underlying factors driving sales.
– Gain confidence to make the right business decisions based on detailed industry analysis and identify high potential countries over the next 5 years.
– Analysts highlighted the major trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture of future opportunities that can be explored in the regions, leading to increased revenue.
– Gain competitive intelligence on leading industry brands globally and regionally with insights into their industry share, business descriptions and product profiles
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06319778/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001