DUBLIN, Dec 3 2021 / PRNewswire / – The âmarket for lighting fixtures in China“the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The lighting market in China report offers a precise and in-depth analysis of the Lighting Fixtures industry in China, providing data and trends for the period 2015-2020 and forecasts up to 2024.
On the one hand, the report analyzes the main trends affecting the market over the past five years, considering the production, consumption, import and export of lighting fixtures in the country. On the other hand, it offers an analysis of the structure of the supply and the competitive system, an overview of the distribution system and the main players operating in the market.
Exports and imports of luminaires are taken into account, broken down by country and by geographical area of ââdestination / origin (total lighting, only luminaires, only lighting components). The period considered is 2015-2020.
Within these, the market is further broken down by types of products and applications, by light sources (incandescent, fluorescence, gas discharge, LED, OLED, optical fiber) and by manufacturing clusters. A financial analysis, on a sample of a selected number of companies operating in the market, includes profitability ratios and indicators of financial structure.
Consumer / residential lighting data is broken down by style (traditional, modern, design) and product type (floor, table, wall and ceiling lamps, recessed lighting, downlight / sports lighting, chandeliers and pendant lights) , while the data on commercial lighting is broken down by product type (downlights, recessed luminaires, battens and modular systems, linear, LED ribbons, tall windows, floor and table lamps, decorative and professional pendant lights, spotlights / spotlights / rail, wall washers and LED panels) and application (hospitality, office, retail, art and museums, entertainment, schools, airports and other major infrastructure).
Industrial lighting includes industrial site lighting, healthcare lighting, weatherproof and explosion-proof lighting, emergency lighting, marine lighting and horticultural lighting. Outdoor lighting includes residential outdoor lighting, lighting for the cityscape, lighting for streets and main roads, area / campus lighting, lighting for tunnels and galleries, the Christmas lighting and special events.
Finally, the report offers an analysis of the major local and foreign players present in the Chinese market and in each segment considered; thanks to sales data, market shares and short profiles.
A mailing list of more than 300 local and foreign luminaire manufacturers active in China is included.
Among the new features of the Report: a chapter on smart lighting and other new technologies available on the market; a focus on 22 Chinese cities and an estimate of the total lighting market (lighting devices, lamps, lighting controls) and sales of lighting stores for the top 8 Chinese cities.
Main topics covered:
- Research tools and methodological notes; Terminology
Basic data and activity trend
- Total lighting market (fixtures, lamps, lighting controls). Production, consumption and international trade of luminaires: total and by market segment. Data available in USD and RMB. The period considered is 2015-2020, forecast 2021-2024
- Lighting lighting exports and imports (lighting fixtures, lighting components, lamps). 2015-2020 data.
- Exports and imports of luminaires by country and geographic area of ââdestination / origin (Lighting devices and components, only luminaires, only lighting components). 2015-2020 data
- Six major exporting and importing countries of luminaires. 2015-2020 data
- Focus on LED lighting: consumption of LED lighting, 2014-2020 and forecast 2021-2024. Data available in USD and RMB. LED pack suppliers
- Employment and productivity. Main manufacturing centers. Financial datas
- Breakdown of luminaire production by four major segments (residential-consumer, commercial, industrial, outdoor lighting), by style, product type and application.
- Analysis of the distribution system broken down into the following channels (Direct sales / Contract, Lighting retailers, Furniture stores, Chains, Department stores, Wholesalers, DIY / Hypermarkets, E-commerce). Major players in e-commerce. Focus on furniture chains (also selling lighting), DIY stores and department stores. Selection of leading architects, interior design studios and lighting designers operating in China. Focus on 22 Chinese cities. Reference price. Fairs and Associations
- Total lighting sales and market share of 60 among major Chinese companies. Total luminaire production and market share of 60 among major Chinese companies. Sale of lighting to China and market shares of 60 among the main local and international companies
- For each of the four market segments considered in the report: data on lighting fixtures production and market share of 60 among major Chinese companies; sale of lighting to China and market shares of 60 among the main local and international companies.
- Technical lighting (commercial, industrial, outdoor) is also broken down by application.
- Lighting exports and market share by region of destination in some Chinese companies (Asia and Pacific, Europe, Americas, Middle East and Africa)
- Macroeconomic data (country indicators). Population and urbanization process. Construction and real estate sector
Annex: list of companies
- Ali Baba
- CH Lighting
- Cree group
- Doju lighting
- ETi Elec-Tech International
- FSL lighting
- Hem Lighting
- HiGreen lighting
- Huayi lighting
- Ikea Group
- LED illusion
- Inesa Feilo
- Jiawei photovoltaic lighting
- Kang mingsheng
- Kennede Electronics
- KingLong lighting
- Kingsun optoelectronics
- Long-lasting illumination
- CNV lighting
- Orient the house
- Opple lighting
- Osram Group
- PAK lighting
- PNY lighting
- Qiguang lighting
- Signify (formerly Philips Lighting)
- Tospo lighting
- W2 Architects
- Yajiang Photoelectric
- Zumtobel Group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e5ug73
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets