WESTPORT, Conn., Nov. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Compass Diversified (NYSE: CODI), owner of large mid-market companies, provided an update on its capital structure today.
Compass Group Diversified Holdings, LLC (the âCompanyâ and, together with Compass Diversified, âCODIâ) has completed its previously announced offering for a total principal amount of $ 300 million of senior unsecured bonds of 5,000. % maturing in 2032 (the âBondsâ) in a private offer. Concurrent with the completion of this offer, CODI reduced its revolving debt by $ 297 million and now has access to approximately $ 583 million of its $ 600 million revolving credit facility.
âWe are very pleased to have finalized this offering, which is a further demonstration of our commitment to deepen our competitive advantage through the pursuit of a lower weighted average cost of capital,â said Elias Sabo, CEO of Compass Diversified. âBy lengthening the maturities of our debts and increasing our flexibility, we believe that CODI remains ready to deploy capital efficiently in the pursuit of new acquisitions while investing in its subsidiaries to achieve its short and long term growth objectives. We are confident that our ongoing capital advantage, supported by our strengthened balance sheet, positions us well to create significant, long-term shareholder value. “
About Compass Diversified (âCODIâ)
CODI owns and operates a diverse set of highly defensible North American mid-market companies. Each of its current subsidiaries is a leader in its niche market.
Leveraging its permanent capital base, disciplined long-term approach and actionable expertise, CODI retains majority stakes in each of its subsidiaries, thereby maximizing its ability to impact cash flow generation and value creation. long-term. CODI provides its subsidiaries with both debt and equity, contributing to their financial and operational flexibility. CODI uses the cash flow generated by its subsidiaries to invest in its long-term growth and has always generated strong returns through its culture of transparency, alignment and accountability.
Our ten majority-owned subsidiaries are active in the following business sectors:
- The design and marketing of clothing and technical equipment specially designed for a wide range of global customers (5.11);
- The manufacture of rigid printed circuit boards with rapid rotation, small series and production (Advanced circuits);
- The design and manufacture of custom packaging, insulation and components (Altor Solutions);
- The manufacture of magnetic solutions designed for a wide range of specialized applications and end markets (Arnold Magnetic Technologies);
- The design, engineering and marketing of dial adjustment systems providing a scientifically proven performance advantage for athletes (BOA technology);
- The design and marketing of portable baby carriers, strollers and associated products (Ergobaby);
- The design, manufacture and marketing of unique and high-end jewelry (Lugano diamonds);
- The design and manufacture of baseball and softball equipment and clothing (Marucci Sports);
- The manufacture and marketing of portable food warming systems used in the restaurant industry, creative indoor and outdoor lighting and air freshener solutions for consumer markets (sterno); and
- The design, manufacture and marketing of air guns, archery products, optics and related accessories (External Velocity).
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the future performance of CODI. Words such as “believes”, “research”, “expects”, “plans” and “future” or similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the uncertainties inherent in forecasting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are listed in the discussion of risk factors in Form 10-K filed by CODI with the SEC for l year ended December 31. 2020, as supplemented by the discussion of risk factors in Form 10-Q filed by CODI with the SEC for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, and other documents filed with the SEC. Except as required by law, CODI assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
|Investor Relations:||Media contact:|
|The IGB group||Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher|
|Leon Berman||Jon Keehner / Kate Thompson / Lyle Weston|